This website: https://www.cwsystems.com.au/ (“Website”) is owned and operated by CW Systems Pty Ltd ACN 138 897 088 (“CW Systems”, “we”, “our” or “us”) for the benefit of individuals and entities interested in CW Systems’ services.
All information displayed on the Website is current at the time of display and any reference to currency is a reference to Australian Dollars. We take every reasonable care to ensure accuracy of all information listed. However, CW Systems is not liable for any errors in pricing and description. It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon.
We may from time to time, before your purchasing any products from this Website, require you to enter into the relevant agreement for the purchase of the products, and execute all other necessary documents.
User Account, Requests for Quotation and Orders
To make a request for quotation and access some features of the website, you must register an account with us. To register an account, you must:
- You must be at least 18 years old, and have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
- Where applicable, assessing and processing an application for commercial credit, and for administrative purposes in relation to the ongoing management of your commercial credit arrangement.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account (including requests for quotation and orders placed using your account), and you must keep your account password secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorised activity on your account if you fail to keep your account login information secure. We may refer fraudulent or abusive or illegal activity to the relevant authorities.
You must not use another person’s account without our, and/or the other person’s, express permission. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or that your password is no longer secure, you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re-secure your account (including by changing your password).
Any requests for quotation and/or orders places through our website will be subject to our then current terms and conditions of sale, which may be viewed upon request or shall otherwise be made available to you at the time of submitting the request for quotation and/or order.
If you discover that you have made a mistake with your request for quotation after you have submitted it through the website, please contact our Sales team immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your request in accordance with your instructions. Until the time when we accept your request, we reserve the right to refuse to process your request and you have the right to cancel your request.
Use of the website
You must not:
- use the website (including any of CW Systems’ social media sites) for any activities, or post or transmit to or via the websites any information or materials, which:
- Breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights or privacy, or which are contrary to any applicable standards or codes.
- Interferes with other users, or defames, harasses, threatens, bullies, or offends any person, or which inhibits any other user from using the website. (is obscene, indecent, discriminatory, inflammatory or pornographic or which could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;)
- Use the websites to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic messages.
- Make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, reservations or requests using the websites.
- Provide false information when registering or changing your registration details.
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the website.
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the website.
- Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
Using our Website and Cookies
As with most websites, when you visit our website or use an application on our website, we may record anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring URL, pages accessed and documents downloaded type of browser and operating system.
We also use “cookies”. A cookie is a small file that stays on your computer until, depending on whether it is a sessional or persistent cookie, you turn your computer off or it expires. Cookies may collect and store your personal information. You may adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled you may still use our website, but the website may be limited in the use of some of the features.
CW Systems’ liability is limited, to the extent permissible by law and at its option, to:
- In relation to products.
- The replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products.
- The repair of the products.
- The payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
- The payment of the cost of having the products repaired.
- Where the products are services.
- The supply of service again.
- The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Any increased costs or expenses.
- Any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings.
- Any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party.
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever caused by CW Systems’ failure to complete or delay in completing the order to deliver the products.
CW Systems is not responsible and accept no liability for loss or damage arising from Website failures or downtime.
If you wish to establish a link to CW Systems Website from your website, you must seek our prior written consent.
This Website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other Websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and CW Systems is not responsible for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance in relation to any linked Website. Any hyperlink on our Website to another Website does not necessarily imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that Website or of the information and/or products that they provide.
CW Systems’ logos (whether registered or otherwise) and any other affiliated logos owned by CW Systems may not be used without prior, specific, written consent by CW Systems.
Third parties may intercept or modify transmissions to and from this Website and it is possible that computer viruses or other defects may be contained in files obtained from or through this Website. CW Systems is not liable for any damage that may be a result of your use of this Website or of any linked Website.
Content Submitted Online
Where you post or submit content to our website (such as customer information, photos, order details, designs, etc) you warrant that you:
- Have the right to submit the content (including copyright); the content is your own original creation; and that you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission which might infringe any moral rights you may have in the content (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)).
CW Systems may copy, reproduce, publish, display, alter, or distort user submitted content, and use it for any purpose, (including without limitation, any future promotions or campaigns involving CW Systems) at any time in the future, and via any media.
CW Systems does not accept any responsibility or liability where content is downloaded from the website, nor in relation to any matters after such download. Third parties may comment on, link to, re-post, or otherwise deal with the user submitted content once it is submitted, and CW Systems does not accept any liability for such actions.
No waiver of any of these terms and conditions or failure to exercise a right or remedy by CW Systems will be considered to imply or constitute a further waiver by CW Systems of the same or any other term, condition, right or remedy.